For the self-proclaimed queen of naps
Our latest sleep mask is made with deliciously soft and eco-friendly lyocell fabric. The cozy black plaid mixed with a pop of pink embroidery adds the extra wink to those adult naptimes.
Never heard of lyocell? There's a lot to tell: this type of fabric is breathable, lightweight, and flexible which gives it that smooth luxurious feel, AND it has antibacterial properties to keep your face clean and cute! Interestingly enough its made from wood pulp and requires less water and energy for production.
- Machine washable (but hand washing is always best!)
- Hang to dry
- Individually sewn in Pennsylvania
How it's made?
All masks are designed in Brooklyn and individually sewn in Pennsylvania. We believe extra care and attention to detail go a long way.
Steps to practicing self-care
First, perform your sleepy-time rituals. Next, tuck yourself in and congratulate yourself for a day well done. Last but not least, slip on your eye mask for an instant knock out.
Why it works
- An extra layer of batting to make an extra plush pillow for your face. Our masks block even the brightest sun.
- Each eye mask has a ruched, thick elastic strap that's kind to your hair and stays comfortably on your head.
- Cotton that feels cool and fresh on your face.
Filled with high grade polyester, our eye masks are plush thickness for maximum light absorbency.
The Cozy Effect
Eye masks for a deep slumber. Why? Each are made with high quality, breathable cotton, with a comfy headband to ensure it stays on at night.
Dreamed up in Brooklyn and hand sewn in Pennsylvania, our sleep masks are designed by women and made with your sleep in mind.