Brights for spring - groundbreaking
Yes, beauties, we're *finally* seeing the other side of this dreadful pandemic! But don't forget - masks are still a thing.
So we teamed up with dream girl Lara Eurdolian, the brains and beauty behind Pretty Connected Shop, to make your mask-wearing days more easy and stylish! Introducing our new face mask and chain Sets for any occasion, outfit, or mood.
You know our Dreamy Blue Face Mask drill:
Pretty Connected's Dylan Royal Blue Chain:
- Plastic chain strap with Alloy clap
- Dimensions: 18"L x 0.32"W
- Weight: 0.4oz
- Copper chain with silver plating
** NOTE: Our face masks are not considered PPE and are not FDA approved. And due to health reasons, this product is final sale.
How it's made?
All masks are designed in Brooklyn and individually sewn in Pennsylvania. We believe extra care and attention to detail go a long way.
Steps to practicing self-care
First, perform your sleepy-time rituals. Next, tuck yourself in and congratulate yourself for a day well done. Last but not least, slip on your eye mask for an instant knock out.
Why it works
- An extra layer of batting to make an extra plush pillow for your face. Our masks block even the brightest sun.
- Each eye mask has a ruched, thick elastic strap that's kind to your hair and stays comfortably on your head.
- Cotton that feels cool and fresh on your face.
Filled with high grade polyester, our eye masks are plush thickness for maximum light absorbency.
The Cozy Effect
Eye masks for a deep slumber. Why? Each are made with high quality, breathable cotton, with a comfy headband to ensure it stays on at night.
Dreamed up in Brooklyn and hand sewn in Pennsylvania, our sleep masks are designed by women and made with your sleep in mind.