Enjoy life outside while looking fabulous and feeling safe.
Pleated, non-medical fabric face masks with adjustable elastic straps.
Naturally, one size doesn't fit all. We are happy to introduce our adjustable face masks with customized comfort!
Our Pennsylvania manufacturer tested these masks with a respiratory therapist who confirmed they are a great fit. And each is individually sewn with a reinforced top stitch all around - so have no fear, they're repeat-wash safe.
Each face mask purchased proudly gives 5% to our frontline workers and their families through the First Responders First fund.
- Pro tips on adjusting the straps -
- Pull the excess elastic in either direction through the bottom loop depending on how tight you'd like your mask. Then tie a knot to ensure it stays in place.
- Knotting and unknotting can shorten the elastic lifespan. Avoid by tying a knot once you've found the right fit! We suggest wearing the mask for a while before tying the final knot.
- Check out our two video tutorials here & here
- Strap came undone? This video can help you loop it back through!
NOTE: Our face masks are not considered PPE and are not FDA approved.
* Due to health reasons, this product is final sale.
Between 7/20/20 and 9/30/20, 41 Winks will donate 5% of the purchase price of each Adjustable Fabric Face Mask sold online at www.41 winks. com to First Responders First, a fund at the Entertainment Industry Foundation (a 5O1(c)(3) organization).
How it's made?
All masks are designed in Brooklyn and individually sewn in Pennsylvania. We believe extra care and attention to detail go a long way.
Steps to practicing self-care
Wearing a mask is far from ideal, but as we've said time and time again, self-care isn’t trendy - it's necessary. So throw on one of these beauties to lower your risk of getting sick while being considerate of others!
Why it works
- We gotta reiterate, our face masks are not PPE and are not FDA approved. But with face coverings being a thing now, we're proud to say ours is pretty great. #humblebrag
- Each mask consists of three layers: one top layer of 100% cotton fabric, one middle layer of polypropylene filter fabric, and one bottom layer of 100% cotton fabric. They're not the lightest in the game, but certainly add more protection while keeping it bright.
- They also each have adjustable elastic straps to wrap around both ears comfortably, and an adjustable plastic nose bridge to fit as snug on your face as you'd like.