Easily stop and smell those springtime flowers
We're *finally* seeing the other side of this dreadful pandemic, but yes - face masks are still a thing. So let's make them fashionable and easier to use!
We collaborated with BEAUTY Lara Eurdolian, the brains behind Pretty Connected Shop, to create these dreamy mask and chain Sets for any outfit, occasion, or vibe.
You know our Bailey Face Mask drill:
Pretty Connected's Makeda Tan Tortoise Chain:
- Plastic strap with silver alloy hardware
- Dimensions: 26.5"L x 0.5"W
- Weight: 1.8oz
** NOTE: Our face masks are not considered PPE and are not FDA approved. And due to health reasons, this product is final sale.
How it's made?
All masks are designed in Brooklyn and individually sewn in Pennsylvania. We believe extra care and attention to detail go a long way.
Steps to practicing self-care
Wearing a mask is far from ideal, but as we've said time and time again, self-care isn’t trendy - it's necessary. So throw on one of these beauties to lower your risk of getting sick while being considerate of others!
Why it works
- We gotta reiterate, our face masks are not PPE and are not FDA approved. But with face coverings being a thing now, we're proud to say ours is pretty great. #humblebrag
- Each mask consists of three layers: one top layer of 100% cotton fabric, one middle layer of polypropylene filter fabric, and one bottom layer of 100% cotton fabric. They're not the lightest in the game, but certainly add more protection while keeping it bright.
- They also each have adjustable elastic straps to wrap around both ears comfortably, and an adjustable plastic nose bridge to fit as snug on your face as you'd like.
Filled with high grade polyester, our eye masks are plush thickness for maximum light absorbency.
The Cozy Effect
Eye masks for a deep slumber. Why? Each are made with high quality, breathable cotton, with a comfy headband to ensure it stays on at night.
Dreamed up in Brooklyn and hand sewn in Pennsylvania, our sleep masks are designed by women and made with your sleep in mind.