Easily stop and smell those springtime flowers
We're *finally* seeing the other side of this dreadful pandemic, but yes - face masks are still a thing. So let's make them fashionable and easier to use!
We collaborated with BEAUTY Lara Eurdolian, the brains behind Pretty Connected Shop, to create these dreamy mask and chain Sets for any outfit, occasion, or vibe.
You know our Bailey Face Mask drill:
Pretty Connected's Makeda Tan Tortoise Chain:
- Plastic strap with silver alloy hardware
- Dimensions: 26.5"L x 0.5"W
- Weight: 1.8oz
** NOTE: Our face masks are not considered PPE and are not FDA approved. And due to health reasons, this product is final sale.
How it's made?
All masks are designed in Brooklyn and individually sewn in Pennsylvania. We believe extra care and attention to detail go a long way.
Steps to practicing self-care
First, perform your sleepy-time rituals. Next, tuck yourself in and congratulate yourself for a day well done. Last but not least, slip on your eye mask for an instant knock out.
Why it works
- An extra layer of batting to make an extra plush pillow for your face. Our masks block even the brightest sun.
- Each eye mask has a ruched, thick elastic strap that's kind to your hair and stays comfortably on your head.
- Cotton that feels cool and fresh on your face.
Filled with high grade polyester, our eye masks are plush thickness for maximum light absorbency.
The Cozy Effect
Eye masks for a deep slumber. Why? Each are made with high quality, breathable cotton, with a comfy headband to ensure it stays on at night.
Dreamed up in Brooklyn and hand sewn in Pennsylvania, our sleep masks are designed by women and made with your sleep in mind.